AVON’S ANEW HYDRA FUSION DE-PUFFING EYE SERUM AWARDED AS A TOP EYE CREAM BY MARIE CLAIRE MAGAZINE AMONG “25 BEST PRODUCTS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE”
NEW YORK, January 11, 2019— Avon announced today that its Anew Hydra Fusion De-Puffing Eye Serum leads Marie Claire’s “25 Products That Will Change Your Life.” Featured in Marie Claire’s February issue (on newsstands now), the magazines beauty editors recognized Anew Hydra Fusion De-Puffing Serum because it instantly helps de-puff and hydrate the delicate under-eye area while reducing the appearance of bags and fine, dry lines.
Marie Claire announced today that Avon’s Anew Hydra Fusion De-Puffing Eye Serum is one of the “25 Products That Will Change Your Life.” In their annual feature, Marie Claire editors identify the best beauty products of the year. The beauty editors recognized Anew Hydra Fusion De-Puffing Serum because it instantly helps de-puff and hydrate the delicate under-eye area while reducing the appearance of bags and fine, dry lines.
This award is the latest in a series of wins for Avon’s Anew brand, the pioneering, high-performing skin care line with collections designed to address every skin care concern. Launched in 2018, the eye serum is part of the Anew Hydra Fusion skin care collection. Anew Hydra Fusion was designed for today’s modern woman whose skin is in a daily battle against environmental stressors contributing to dry, dehydrated skin. Each product in the collection contains key active ingredients that help increase moisture and shield skin from aggressors, leaving skin vibrant and protected: hyaluronic acid, found naturally in skin, holds more than 1000 times its weight in water and raspberry antioxidant, a potent ingredient that helps defend skin from the environment to keep skin looking healthy and glowing.
The Anew Hydra Fusion collection includes:
- New Anew Hydra Fusion Daily Beauty Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 ($32): An ultra-lightweight broad spectrum sunscreen lotion designed to go on smoothly after moisturizer and under makeup.
- New Anew Hydra Fusion Nighttime Facial Treatment ($32): This PM treatment is formulated with hyaluronic acid and raspberry antioxidants to intensely hydrate and help defend skin from environmental stressors and shea butter beads to nourish and strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier. Visibly re-plumps skin with 3X more moisture.
- Anew Hydra Fusion Replenishing Serum ($40): This lightweight serum instantly boosts skin’s hydration by 2X. The raspberry antioxidant is encapsulated in thousands of bubbles and releases upon application.
- Anew Hydra Fusion Gel Cream ($32): The fast-absorbing, gel-cream immediately and continuously hydrates the skin for up to 72 hours, leaving skin looking and feeling replenished, smoothed and plumped.
- Anew Hydra Fusion De-Puffing Eye Serum ($32): An on-the-go eye serum, suitable for all skin types, that immediately boosts skin’s hydration level by 216%. Dispensed via a cooling ceramic applicator, the fast-absorbing, lightweight gel instantly hydrates and de-puffs the delicate eye area, using the power of both caffeine and raspberry antioxidant, leaving a radiant glow and no sticky after-feel.
- Anew Hydra Fusion In-Shower Mask ($26): This treatment mask instantly locks in moisture, leaving your face looking healthy, energized and glowing, while increasing hydration levels by 195%.
- Anew Hydra Fusion Micellar Cleansing Water ($14): The gentle, no-rinse formula cleanses, removes makeup and lifts dirt, oil and impurities while boosting hydration.
To celebrate the Marie Claire award, Avon.com is offering customers the opportunity to purchase any two Anew Hydra Fusion products with free shipping using the code HYDRA35.
Avon products are available at www.avon.com.
About New Avon LLC
New Avon LLC ("Avon") is the leading social selling beauty company in North America, with independent sales Representatives throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada. Avon's portfolio includes award-winning skincare, color cosmetics, fragrance, personal care and health and wellness products featuring brands such as ANEW, Avon True Color, Espira, and Skin So Soft, as well as fashion and accessories. Avon has a 130-year history of empowering women through economic opportunity, and supporting the causes that matter most to women. Avon philanthropy has contributed over $1 billion globally toward eradicating breast cancer and domestic violence. Learn more about Avon and its products at www.avon.com.